I posted some more books to half.com. I admit, I am going a bit crazy, pulling books from shelves at home and work. This can end up serving two purposes--decluttering my house and office as well as raising money for the Baby Emergency Fund (EF).
So, now I have 93 books listed at half. com. Went to put together the stuff to ship the book I sold and realized the padded envelopes I had were too small for this book (and it was relatively small). Luckily, my mother has one to give me to use for this time.
I mention this to mention the unexpected expenses. I already have a problem with impusle shopping. I am working on this by only shopping with a list and sticking to what's on the list. But, if I want to sell these books it means I will ship these books. I did find a deal on padded envelopes for 50 cents each, but I had to buy the whole case (just under $50 with shipping). The office supply stores are at least $1 an envelope. Before I indulge in the whole case, I am going to continue to look around. Any advise (I know re-use, but I can't seem to find any of my old padded envelopes--that clutter thing.) on sources of inexpensive ways to ship would be much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment