Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wags FTW

I decided to list my books for sale on Amazon as well as Half.com. I like that Amazon gives you 100% of the shipping fees that they charge the customer. With double listings, I need to stay more on top of that to make sure I delete from one site what I sell on the other.

I sell usually one book a day and it seems like I am always at the post office. But, I have run out of bubble mailers to re-use. I debated buying in bulk and found some that would be about 35 cents each with shipping (for a case of 100). But, I didn't want to go out and buy these until I started to make SOME money from half.com or Amazon.

Well, in my effort to save money, I peruse the ads online. Something in my head said to check the Walgreen's site to see if they had a new ad and/or Easy Saver catalog. Well, the Easy Saver was a no go but the ad was there. And, they had the Bubble Mailers on sale for 50 cents each. I know most Wags only keep about 2-3 on the shelf. This means I will try to stop by each one I pass to pick up a few. (And with a WAGS on virtually every corner I should be able to stock up.)

Yeah. What luck for me to even check their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment